	Von: Ann Navarro
	Gesendet: Fr 28.06.2002 15:00
	An: Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer; MAISONNY Benoit; www-html@w3.org;
xml-dev@lists.xml.org
	Betreff: Re: [xml-dev] XHTML modularisation causes strange error
with MSXML

	At 02:24 PM 6/28/2002 +0200, Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer wrote:

	>Perhaps the ongoing work on M12N in XML Schema may
	>solve this problem once for all in the future, since the HTML
	>WG had to do a lot of tricks with DTDs to make the M12N
	>happen in the first place.

	They weren't "tricks", though no one is claiming that they
aren't are
	complicated DTDs. Heavily parameterized DTDs are legal, and
should (and can
	be) parsed appropriately by a robust parser.

	The issue is MSXML, issues that have been repeatedly brought to
Microsoft's
	attention, and so far are not forthcoming with corrections.

	Ann Navarro, WebGeek Inc.
	http://www.webgeek.com/
	What's on my mind? http://www.snorf.net/blog/