Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Slightly off, but... was: XUL appears to be dead, is there some other standard that should be looked at
- From: "Manos Batsis" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 16:58:24 +0300
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AcIj10A/ChSXi6yKT/iGMangh08PQgAHL5YAAAwL90MAAdCbYA==
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Slightly off, but... was: XUL appears to be dead, is there some other standard that should be looked at
> From: Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> A bunch of people including myself have therefore embarked on a
> mission to build an XHTML/CSS/XForms user agent in Flash.
Yup, Stefano Debenedetti has talked about this project. Say hi for me
> It might work. We'll see. Performance will be the issue. Here's a
> really early alpha:
Not bad at all!