   Re: XMLSpy 4.4 and use of URN: (was RE: [xml-dev] URIs harmful (wasRE: [

[Michael Leditschke]

> If I take your files and change all references
> to http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink in the schemas  to
> urn:..., XMLSpy and XSV validate the
> instance file ok.
>
> I'm probably missing something obvious, or have
> I misunderstood your concern?

My error (see previous post) - yes, now that you have the files validating
using "http://";, change __all__ the xlink namespaces to start with "urn"
instead of "http://"; and watch Spy fail to validate them.

Cheers,

Tom P