Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Editing XML in web browser using XSL and DHTML
- From: Šoltís Ján <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:10:51 +0200
- Thread-index: AcI239XzA8Gy4moATLG5L5wzERnKbA==
- Thread-topic: Editing XML in web browser using XSL and DHTML
I like the way XML Spy alows editing XML in document view.
Many end users don't want to know XML structure, they just want to enter some information, they need absolutely easy-to-use editor, that alows anyone to modify XML document in simple way, without knowing anything about XML or even internal structure of particular XML.
Is there some less expensive editor, that allows this? I think this could be quite easily done with IBM Sash or MS HTA. Anyone tried? (I made simple DHTML application that works pretty well with data oriented XML, but it's still very simple)