   XTM, RDF, DAML, OIL, ABC, DEF...

Title: Message
I'm working on an application at the moment and the current phase requires me to look at ways of describing & categorize (etc) the resources that used by the application.
I have following RDF/DAML, OIL for a good while now, but XTM is not something i have spent much time looking in to.
However, I have now read quite a few papers and even one or two on comprisons.

Does anyone have any views to share (talk abotu a rhetorical question) from real experiences of using these. I have read some "how to use XTM in RDF" etc..., but if one offers what i need then i wil go with that.
My opinion is biased towards RDF/DAML+OIL just now, but i would like some views on the pros and cons of both before i make a final decision.

Thanks,
Steven.