   Re: [xml-dev] XTM, RDF, DAML, OIL, ABC, DEF...

The new book _XML Topic Maps_ is a collection of some 17 chapters about
some aspect of XTM, one of which includes comparison of XTM and RDF.
At the moment, I'm not convinced that one should approach any rhetorical
question with the concept of RDF vs XTM in mind; rather, it might be more
productive to take the opportunity to understand the application in
sufficient depth that such questions might answer themselves.

Full disclosure: I edited the book with the help of Sam Hunting, and, since
I had great authors behind it and a great publisher (Addison-Wesley), I
think the book will provide much more food for thought as discussions such
as this evolve.

Cheers,
Jack Park