   Re: [xml-dev] The BBQ Proposition was Re: [xml-dev] Re: URIs, concrete

Although I look forward to any BBQ, I think there are some issues about
which genuine agreement is unlikely even with smart people and the best
of intentions.  Often those issues are political, but I think Namespaces
in XML rises to that level quite nicely.

(Fortunately for people the world over, few people find namespace issues
that compelling until they get a good distance into them.)

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!