   monasteries (was Re: [xml-dev] Re: URIs, concrete)

> Simon St.Laurent scripsit:
>
> > I think we've been there for a while, but doubt it will happen
> > anytime soon.  In the meantime... back to the monastery.
>
> Does that mean you are taking a vow of silence, or are obedience,
> poverty, and chastity quite sufficient?

It's a metaphor.  Think about inclinations to a simpler lifestyle, an
acceptance of the need for discipline (in this case disciplined markup),
and a combination of somewhat less concern with what happens in the
outside world with a message that hopefully rings true beyond the
monastery.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to the scriptorium.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!