   HTML and XML

I am trying to solve this issue and ask something like this once before, but
I still can't figure it out.

I have a content system (Divine) and I want to create an XML file (RDF
actually) and it would have the following structure.  The problem is
in-between the <thebody> tags.

    <!-- xml version="1.0"? -->
        <!DOCTYPE portal PUBLIC "" "some.dtd">
        <portal>
        <channel>
	 <name>opmTrivia.rdf</name>

		<title>Claims Trivia</title>
			<trivia>
				<pubdate>2002-07-26 00:00:00</pubdate>
				<archdate>2002-08-05 00:00:00</archdate>
				<expiredate>2003-08-05 00:00:00</expiredate>
				<id>1027684634091</id>
				<title>Where can you find historical weather
data?</title>
					<description></description>

					<thebody>
					I want to embedd HTML here without
having the parser change all the
don't want to use an xsl here because of
					where we are getting the content
from.  any ideas?
					</thebody>

			</trivia>