From: System Attendant [mailto:EXCHANGE-LAX1-SA@firstlogic.com]
Sent: 3 août, 2002 10:39
To: 'Didier PH Martin'
Subject: ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action
taken.

Trend SMEX Content Filter has detected sensitive content.

Place = 'Jonathan Borden'; xml-dev@lists.xml.org; 'Simon St.Laurent'; ;
Sender = Didier PH Martin
Subject = RE: [xml-dev] Re: URIs, concrete (was Re: [xml-dev] Un-ask the
question)
Delivery Time = August 03, 2002 (Saturday) 09:39:04
Policy = Sexual Discrimination
Action on this mail = Quarantine message

Warning message from administrator:
Sender, Content filter has detected a sensitive e-mail.