   RE: RE: [xml-dev] constructive (was RE: [xml-dev] Markup perspective not

Hi Mike

Mike said:
Of course, I would agree that the the way forward is
to build cheap, cost-effective, easy to use development tools
that expose XML rather than hiding it. That's the challenge
we face as I see it, and that will require

- simple specs that can be implemented and understood at
  a reasonable cost in time and money

- a clear understanding of both the "programmer" API/RPC/IDE
  mindset and the document/stylesheet/authoring mindset.

- a whole lot of creativity, hard work, and willing to
  work together.

Didier replies:
I agree

Cheers