   RE: [xml-dev] constructive (was RE: [xml-dev] Markup perspective not co

Hi Dare,

Dare said:
Converting XML to an object hierarchy? Isn't this what Castor does for
Java objects and .NET XML Serialization does for CLR objects? There was
a recent article on XML.com that provides can act an introduction to XML
data binding if you are unaware of this technology

Didier replies:
Precisely, yes I am aware of these technologies. My concern is more that
there is no support from W3C for these technologies. Moreover, this
needs to be advocated to developers in order that they know there exist
an alternative to RPCs that does not require them to back to archaic
tools. The XML.com article was a good move toward that goal.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin