   Re: [xml-dev] browsers that support XSL

[Manos Batsis]

[[
Mozilla gets better every day... I use it not only as my browser, but also
for mail (with PGP), IRC, MathML editing, JavaScript debugging and even
lightweight but cross platform application development. It's the most
standards supportive browser out there and it keeps improoving.

]]

Not only is its javascript debugging better that IE's, but for some
javascript code, Moz performs as much as five times faster than IE. I have
timed the difference. Think of going from ten seconds to 50 seconds.  That
is invaluable for some very compute-intensive code I am experimentng with.
I sometimes use it for prototyping code that needs a GUI (but that just runs
on the desktop) because it is fast and easy to develop with.

Cheers,

Tom P