From: Karl Stubsjoen [mailto:karl@excelbus.com]
Sent: 06 August 2002 23:51
To: Xml-Dev
Subject: [xml-dev] XSL Transform special character into <break>

Hello,  I am using the pipe character within XML data to indicate a line return.  The XML data is generated from a form element in VB, I have voluntarily transformed carriage returns to pipe characters.
I am using XSL to transform this XML document into an HTML page for review by the user.  I would like to transform the pipe character into an HTML tag "<br />".

How can I do this using XSL?

Thanks, Karl