   RE: [xml-dev] Deterministic content models???

John:

I can't post the entire set of DTD's, but here is a second instance of
the problem with a different DTD:

	Message  : The content model must be deterministic. Multiple
definition of element 'DATA' causes content model to become ambiguous.
An error occurred at smartdoc_V_1_0.dtd(42, 75).

42: <!ELEMENT SMARTDOC (HEADER, ((DATA, VIEW*) | (DATA?, VIEW+)),
SIGNATURES?)>

Don't they both say the same thing?

I am using MS .NET Xml parser (XmlValidatingReader)

TIA,
Andrew Dubinsky