   ADMINISTRIVIA: list server / archive problems?

I've noticed a number of replies to messages I never saw recently, and
today it happened to me:  I got a private copy of Ari Krupnikov's post
replying to my post, and replied to the list, but Ari's post
itself never showed up on the list or the archives.  I double-checked,
and he DID CC: the list.

[Ari asked me to register his dissatisfaction with this situation to
the list!]

Also, the archives don't have an entry for August yet, but if you
type the URL by hand, you can get there.

I'm just wondering if others have noted a pattern here, or if these
are just random glitches.

I've copied Karl Best, who last I heard was the person ultimately
responsible for the list server at OASIS/XML.org to see if he
has any comments or suggestions.