   About XSLT and the recent mail to me

Hi, someone recently mailed me about XSLT, and whether my talk at extreme
was on XSLT and discussing a product..

First of all, I know Xpath and xquery a little bit, but am not veryaware
of the way templates in xslt work. My talk at extreme was on data
modeling.

Unforunately I deleted the mail. If you can resend me, i can look at the
xslt product. I look forward to learning how xslt works, but am not sure
when i will be able to do that.

apologies for the bother.

thanks and regards - murali.