	From: Bill de hÓra [mailto:bill.dehora@propylon.com]
	Sent: Mon 8/12/2002 9:39 AM
	To: Dare Obasanjo; 'Manos Batsis'
	Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
	Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Comparable considered necessary

	From: Dare Obasanjo [mailto:dareo@microsoft.com]

	The example was purposely simplistic to illustrate a point. You and
	Manos have failed to see the point which indicates that it is probably
	more subtle than I thought. It isn't worth going into a lengthy
	exposition about though so I'll just leave it at "An identifier is not a
	location".

	Feel free to disagree.

	ROTFL... You shouldn't confuse prescription with fact or subtleness with
	a lack of clarity. What you're claiming is neither correct nor subtle;
	on the web http: URLs have location, modulo non-registered domains. So
	there's really no need to disagree.

	regards,
	Bill de hÓra