   Re: [xml-dev] Analogy (was RE: [xml-dev] quarantining namespaces)

8/12/2002 4:45:24 PM, "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com> wrote:

>That must be why my slides are one continuous overdose of text -
>complete sentences, even.

I think the marketing weasels of a decade ago deprecated text in
favor of bullet points.  Now they are deprecating bullet
points in favor of images and analogies.

We can only hope that they deprecate vague images and slippery
analogies in favor of sentences one of these days, but I'm not holding
my breath.

To everything there is a season, and a time for every marketing concept under heaven.