   away for awhile

Folks,

We are moving to Erie, Pennsylvania and I'm going to
have intermittent internet access for the next few
weeks -- hopefully Adelphia's cable modems will still be
working, worse is that USAir which is the major airline
flying into Erie International, is also bankrupt. Now if
Verizon goes under, then I will really be cut off from
the outside world -- so I might just hunker down for
awhile and let y'all folks solve the URI problems -- and
the telecom/airline/railroad and any other networking
crises while at it... I'll try my best to pop my head up
from time to time ... otherwise let me know how it turns
out :-))

Jonathan