   SQL 2k or XML?

I am designing a site in asp.net (VB.net), and I am storing bios for bands,
with one picture, shopping personal information on the subscribers of the
site, songs (MP3) and a few other things that I can't think of.  I am at a
loss though in designing it though, I don't know if I should store the info
in XML files and then put meta data in the database, or put everything in a
sql base, ect any suggestions for designing a site in this fashion is
greatly appreciated.

Travis

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.