   Re: [xml-dev] W3C Schema profiling and risk analysis

A start may be Kohsuke Kawaguchi's XML Schema DOs and
DONT'S available at
http://kohsuke.org/xmlschema/XMLSchemaDOsAndDONTs.html

I disagree with some of his conclusions and believe he
comes down unnecessarily harshly on W3C XML Schema
(after all he authored a competitor) but it's still
probably the only thing I've seen which closest fits
your needs.

The XML Schema best practices page at

  http://www.xfront.com/BestPracticesHomepage.html

is also good guide to working with schemas.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/input/bl-schema-features.htm.

> Does anyone else know of such a profiling effort or
> of any similar risk analysis matrixes that are
> publicly available?
>
> thanks,
>
> Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob
> <bob@
> snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make
> thy
> spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III
> ii
> (bobdc e-mail address used only for mailing lists)

> subscription

=====
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #59
I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am.