   RE: [xml-dev] Pushing SAX events out onto the Web?

Hi Roger,

Roger said:
	What's the difference between streaming SAX events versus
"streaming the
	XML"?  /Roger

Didier replies:
In order to better understand why you want to do that, can I ask you
some questions?

a) Is the original XML document not a document? I mean that the XML is
virtual and that the end point produces events based on a particular
query. Is it that? Or..
b) The original XML document is huge (perhaps several hundred Kbytes).

So case 1 means that you interact with a hierarchical DB presenting an
XML like structure (i.e. an infoset) and XML framework interfaces like,
for instance, XQuery, Xpath, etc... The result set is a stream of
events. In case 2, a huge text document is stored and you prefer to send
events than a subset of this document.

Is it case 1 or 2? Or something else?

Cheers
Didier PH Martin