   file system or http

hello,
currently we are reading in our channels for out iplanet portal using the
Xalan parser, we get our rdf files using a url connection (http).  Is there
a faster way to get at these files, Like directly from the file system?  It
looks like the parser wants a url connection.

Regards,

Travis D. Falls

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.