   RE: [xml-dev] What the .... ? Referencing XSL stylesheets across domain

Len writes:
> No.   HTML legacy is.
>
> len
>
> From: Simon St.Laurent [mailto:simonstl@simonstl.com]
>
> Is IE the biggest barrier to
> XML on the Web?  Inquiring minds wonder frequently.

Given that a lot of IE's clunkiness with XML+CSS is its apparent
insistence on pouring XML into an HTML object model, I think I could
take that as agreement.

There is, of course, a cycle.  Web designers don't care about XML since
the browsers don't support it in forms that are easier for them -
learning XSLT is kind of a bother - so browser vendors can say they
don't support it because nobody cares.

Inertia is great stuff.

--
Simon St.Laurent