   RE: [xml-dev] XML Schema for large database

Sorry, that last message got garbled:

 Why the assumption of table-level locking?  Neither do I see how the
 structure of the XML document matters, assuming you have a
 database that
 supports optimistic concurrency and atomic transaction commitment.

 However, if you're using MS-Access in a multiuser
 environment, there's no
 hope for you anyway. :-)