   Re: [xml-dev] WXS acronym?

Just to pipe in, most of my XML Schema learning was from the W3C sites and
from the O'Reilly book on XML Schemas (the only one available for XML
Schemas at the time), and when I started lurking on these boards, I was very
confused by the WXS anacronyn, taking some time before I realized it meant
W3C XML Schema. Probably the namespace alias that W3C uses lead to this
confusion (i.e. they use "xs" instead of "wxs", and as such I prefer using
"xsd")...

-BKN