From: Ken Sall [mailto:ken@sall.net]
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 1:33 PM
To: CHIUSANO, Joseph; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] XML Schema: At Least One of X Elements Must
Appear

XML Schema: At Least One of X Elements Must AppearJoseph wrote> I am 99.9%
sure that there is no way to represent in XML Schema that "at least one of
the following X elements must appear in the XML document" - **am I
correct?**

How about:

         <xsd:any  minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" > <!-- or 1 -->
          <!-- nest xsd:sequence or xsd:choice here -->
        </xsd:any>

- Ken Sall               kensall@comcast.net or ken@sall.net
- XML Consultant/Author  http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kensall/
- XML Family of Specifications: A Practical Guide (just published)
- http://WDVL.Internet.com/Authoring/Languages/XML/XMLFamily/