len

From: Uche Ogbuji [mailto:uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com]

I just want to point out that I like AFs.  I like the ideas behind them, and I
appreciate the arguments that have been made that they are a more general
system than namespaces.  My point is that this is all abstract AFAIC, because
I don't use them.  None of my tools do, and I haven't got around to using
anything that does.  I do use namespaces all the time, though, and usually
with little incident, so I am naturally fine with a solution based on NS.