   RE: [xml-dev] namespace reprise

Like I said, I haven't seen any difficulty that isn't "tempet in a
teacup"-esque philosophical or aesthetic arguments. Where is the so
called DIFFICULTY described in the email snippet you posted earlier.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Putting in a request to go home early is the best way to jinx yourself

rights.