   RE: [xml-dev] XHTML 2.0: the one bright light?? (Was: linking, 80/20)

Deciding to conflate locators and identifiers in RDF isn't interesting
when there are no locators in RDF to begin with. I don’t see what being
achieved here except muddying the waters. An application might well use
URIs to locate RDF but that process is not RDF, nor is it a use of RDF.
Most probably it's a use of the web.

regards,
Bill de hÓra
..