   Schema Sanity Check

Do the following Schema and instance look ok?
I keep getting an error saying the "<b>" elements are not declared, but
the type if first is anyType so should this not be anything I want??
Tried using MSXML 4.0 and .Net Schema classes.

<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
	<xsd:element name="name">
		<xsd:complexType>
			<xsd:sequence>
				<xsd:element name="first"
type="xsd:anyType" />
				<xsd:element name="middle"
type="xsd:string" />
				<xsd:element name="last"
type="xsd:string" />
			</xsd:sequence>
		</xsd:complexType>
	</xsd:element>
</xsd:schema>

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<name xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
	xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="schema.xsd">
	<middle />
	<last>Livingstone-Perez</last>
</name>

Thanks,