   xmlsoftware.com is back

It's been up for a few weeks now, but in case anyone has missed it,
xmlsoftware.com is "back in business" with a new look and plenty of new
content, thanks to the indefatigable Linda van den Brink.

James Tauber

PS On a personal note: I'm back in Australia now and so no longer on
the XML Conference circuit like I used to be. There's many of you I
miss seeing. Stay in touch!
--
  James Tauber
  jtauber@jtauber.com