-----Original Message-----
From: Uche Ogbuji [mailto:uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com]

I've read *every* link
that has been pointed out in this thread and all I see after various red
herrings are marked off is a desire to cling to "href" while adding a handful
of other similarly limited attributes on the same element as that on which the
href appears.  If there is any more nuance that I'm missing, then I can change
my mind when sundry mysterious documents finally appear.  Until then, I'm
going on what I can see and read.  Period.