   OT svg display in IE question, performance

Hi,

I was hoping someone on this list might know the answer instead of my
having to go sign up on some svg list for the one-off.

I've got some svg being generated server side and displayed inline, in
IE using binary behaviors, I have noticeable display lag for this
svg(just a couple seconds but it's irritating in the context of the rest
of the site), at first I thought it was the server side solution that
was to blame and my display lag was in fact a performance lag but now I
think the display lag IS a display lag :) (That make sense?) and that it
may have something to do with the binary behavior. Anyone know of any
issues that may effect load and display of svg object using binary
behaviors?