   Another Newby question

Hi there,

I have been trying to do something like this:

<!ELEMENT A EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST A path (/path1/subpath | /path2/subpath2) "something">

is this possible?!?!?

I tried with " , ', and even try to use the html entities... nothing works!!!

What am I missing?
Is this possible, and if so, how?!?!?

Thanks in advance,

Carlos Vicente