   Re: [xml-dev] the infoset is two infosets (or even three?) [was: Re: [xm

Aaron Skonnard scripsit:

> So is there any chance that someone from the W3C is listening so that
> these endless debates can be transformed into something constructive?

Well, yes, I'm a member of the Core WG, which is the part of the W3C
responsible for maintaining that spec.  Where is the consensus that
you think ought to direct me?

--
John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
Assent may be registered by a signature, a handshake, or a click of a computer