   Re: [xml-dev] the infoset is two infosets (or even three?) [was: Re: [xm

Aaron Skonnard scripsit:

> relating to namespaces, from my perspective there seems to be strong, if
> unofficial, consensus that the namespaces specification, as it sits
> today, has caused major problems.

Yes, indeed.  But there seems to be no consensus on what is to be done.
"Everybody complains about the weather, but nobody does anything about it."

--
John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com
"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on