len

From: Dare Obasanjo [mailto:dareo@microsoft.com]

I'm not sure what you expect from the W3C if you don't point to some consensus. Saying everyone has issues with the Namespaces in XML recommendation and its side effects doesn't a plan of action make. It's not like they can say, "Oops we made a boo boo, throw out all your code and applications that use Namespaces because we've come up with W3C XML Disambiguators or something"