   Re: [xml-dev] Dave Winer's RSS 2.0

> What do people think about Dave Winer's plan [1] to issue RSS 2.0
> [2] tomorrow?

I plan to studiously ignore it.  I have nothing even charitable to say about
either Dave Winer or RSS 2.0.

My opinion:

1) Stick to RSS 1.0.  It is superior in many technical and even political ways.

2) Encourage the RSS 1.0 community not to run scared of Winer's antics and
thus mangle RSS 1.0 into a tit-for-tat RSS 3.0 (or whatever number).

This whole RSS drama is turning into kindergarten-playground intrigue.

Track chair, XML/Web Services One Boston: http://www.xmlconference.com/
Basic XML and RDF techniques for knowledge management, Part 7 -
Keeping pace with James Clark - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/libra
Python and XML development using 4Suite, Part 3: 4RDF -