   Re: [xml-dev] [Fwd: The problems with Xlink for integration langu ages]

<personal-opinion>
Being able to selectively ignore the work of other W3C
working groups as well as other groups within the
computer industry when coming up with technologies
seems to be an unwritten requirement for W3C working
group membership.
</personal-opinion>

I mean, really who is supposed to use XLink now when
the very technology it was supposedly designed for has
dissed it in such a callous manner?

Behavior like this does not inspire confidence in the
W3C's internal processes at all.