   RE: [xml-dev] Don't Let Architecture Astronauts Scare You

  • To: "Paul Brown" <prb@fivesight.com>,"XML Dev" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Don't Let Architecture Astronauts Scare You
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 20:12:22 -0700

When I see research/academic experience on someone's resume I don't think "Hmmm, there's someone who can solve problems" instead I think "There's someone who would rather spend time on politics and pontification than work on shipping a working product".

Your criticism of Joel's awareness of the problems that Web Services are trying to solve may be correct but you significantly weakened your argument with the unnecessary ad hominim.