   RE: [xml-dev] Underwhelmed (WAS: [xml-dev] XOM micro tutorial)

Arjun Ray [mailto:aray@nyct.net] wrote:

> Purity has nothing to do with it.  Clue has everything to do with it.
> Don't I know that!  I have the perfect sig for you. ;-)
>
> --
> Moronization: a form of acculturation where people are encouraged to
> anoint themselves with the supposed benefits of a technology without
> understanding the engineering (or lack thereof.)

This is the level of professionalism that I expect from my 2-year-old.
It's clear that you're not interested in responding to the points we've
made. Everything you've noted about "potential hazards" we've noted
isn't allowed by the design, at which point you start throwing insults.

--
Aaron Skonnard <http://skonnard.com>, DevelopMentor <http://develop.com>
   Essential XML Quick Reference available online in PDF format...