   Re: [xml-dev] Underwhelmed (WAS: [xml-dev] XOM micro tutorial)

"Aaron Skonnard" <aarons@develop.com> wrote:

| This is the level of professionalism that I expect from my 2-year-old.

Ha!

Few things have made me want to burst out laughing more than the sight of
a roomful of "professionals" shilling MS with a straight face to clients
whose palpable sighs of relief can be heard across the room.

| It's clear that you're not interested in responding to the points we've
| made.

The only relevant points were made by Dare, who informs us that the
designers and implementors concede that there is a problem.

Now, you could focus on how to bring about the appearance of the problem
having gone away (at some point, now or later), or you could investigate
how, and maybe why, the problem came to be in the first place.

The rest, as always, is rhetoric.

--
Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question.
NO is the answer.  - Erik Naggum