   RE: [xml-dev] Rethinking namespaces, attribute remapping (wasRe:[xml-dev

Hello Eric,

Eric said:
3.) The W3C XML Schema way

xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.example.org/whatever...

Would you say it's a step backwards (or maybe two) if it leads to using
a single namespace in the instance document and rely on datatypes
compared to using a "namespace soup" and rely on element names ?

Didier replies:
It seems that you have something in your mind here as a potential
solution using schemas. Can you expand a bit your point of view. Eric,
We need all the brainpower we can get to solve this issue and to provide
a cure to our patient :-)

Cheers
Didier PH Martin