   OT - Give Peace A Chance

Hi gang :-)

Sorry for the off-topic post.  And I promise I will never do this again.

But I have to do it this once in the hopes that getting more people to write
and fax to their Representatives may actually make a difference in whether
we take a violent stance or a peaceful stance towards the situation in Iraq:

http://www.lisarein.com/peace

Estimated time this will take you:  5 minutes.

Thanks,

lisa