   RE: RE: [xml-dev] Rethinking namespaces, attribute remapping (was Re: [

  • To: "Mike Champion" <mc@xegesis.org>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: RE: [xml-dev] Rethinking namespaces, attribute remapping (was Re: [xml-dev] TAG on HLink)
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:24:41 -0700

Yeah, it is noteworthy that two of the most widespread uses of XML on the Web (XHTML and RSS) are rarely even well-formed XML let alone utilizing other aspects of the XML architecture. This is one of the reasons I have no problem with HLink in the context of XHTML but have many issues with trying to make it applicable to the general XML architecture.