len

From: Dare Obasanjo [mailto:dareo@microsoft.com]

XDR is a legacy technology in the same manner the XSL stylesheets that
use the "http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl"; namespace are. This doesn't mean
it isn't used or supported within various Microsoft products however we
are more committed to W3C XML Schema language moving forward. Our lack
of plans for XDR have already been previously discussed on this list[0].

[0] http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200209/msg00545.html