   The Parable of the Languages

I don't often pass on jokes, but XML jokes (that are meant to be
XML jokes) are few and far between so I hope you will excuse
me passing on this wonderful piece of humor, and accept my
apologies in advance if you've seen it already.

I quote:

"If programming languages could speak, really speak, not just
crunch bytes and stream bits, they would have much to say that is
both wise and profound.

After all, the original programmers were philosophers, and
programming languages were philosopher tools..."

http://weblog.burningbird.net/archives/000581.php

Simon North

Disclaimer: I claim dis.