Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Identify PUBLICID outside of dtd?
- From: "Chris Wilper" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:51:16 -0400
- Thread-index: AcJ0Wk4BTaAIkShIRVGw8qtGVowDLA==
- Thread-topic: Identify PUBLICID outside of dtd?
I've been reading with much interest the discussions here
involving RDDL, XML Names, and the multitude of schema
I am convinced that the concept of a DOCTYPE/PUBLICID
identifying a doctype is needed... and that this concept
must not be coupled with a particular schema language,
nor considered to be on-par with a namespace identifier
(No doubt a tempting leap to make, as evidenced by the
Is anyone working on defining something like this? Usually
a couple day's searching will turn up something, but
so far I've only found manifestations of the problem.
Cornell Digital Library Research Group